This project's goal is to give each family member and myself just 10 minutes of unconditional positive regard every day. All attention is focused on the other person for those 10 minutes and only positive comments or thoughts are allowed. Just 10 minutes often becomes much more. Try it and see. You'll find the Just 10 guidelines on the right side of this blog.







Thursday, February 17, 2011

If God were one of us

Would God be overweight?  "Just a slob like one of us?"


Today, I'd like to think so.  It makes God so much more accessible.  God needs to be accessible. He/she hasn't been lately. 

I hadn't heard this song in a long time and suddenly, this afternoon it was playing on the car radio.  When I got to my destination, I pulled out a book and read of reconnecting with our spiritual side by allowing oneself to access the gifts of the right brain hemisphere.  While sitting in a high school class on mythology, the teacher spoke of that "which can not be seen or proven".  Do you think today was trying to tell me something?

Finally, I found out that I managed to lose 2 lbs.  I'd made up my mind that this was a lousy day but it really wasn't after all.  "What if God were one of us?"

No comments:

Post a Comment