This project's goal is to give each family member and myself just 10 minutes of unconditional positive regard every day. All attention is focused on the other person for those 10 minutes and only positive comments or thoughts are allowed. Just 10 minutes often becomes much more. Try it and see. You'll find the Just 10 guidelines on the right side of this blog.







Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Transition

My new web site is here!   I am not going to deactivate In Just 10.    Eventually, I hope to link the entries here to my new web site.

As of today, October 11, 2011, I am now writing and posting at CarolSturgeon.com.

Thanks to the creative talents of my brother, Len.  I'm shifting my focus and starting a new direction.  I'm expanding my scope, increasing my reader base and making it easier for those lovely little search engines to find me.

It will take some time for me to learn Wordpress so check in often to see future developments.

I want to thank my readers.  Your support, friendship and interest is encouraging and inspiring.  I have been very blessed  by the amazing people that I have in my life.   Words fail to capture how much you all mean to me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment