This project's goal is to give each family member and myself just 10 minutes of unconditional positive regard every day. All attention is focused on the other person for those 10 minutes and only positive comments or thoughts are allowed. Just 10 minutes often becomes much more. Try it and see. You'll find the Just 10 guidelines on the right side of this blog.







Friday, June 3, 2011

Redirection


This has been a very pensive couple of weeks for me.  Finding the time to write has been difficult.  I've also been concerned about my lack of focus.  I realize that I do a lot of wheel spinning but often fail to get any where. 

I've developed a simple plan.  I'm going to get back to my original Just 10 idea and keep my writing short and sweet in this blog.  That doesn't mean I'm going to stop writing but I may stop giving so much away for free and focus on actually writing that book I keep threatening to write.

With so many things in my life and my family's life up in the air, I feel the need to anchor myself.

I will continue writing but focus on quick and simple ways to put the Just 10 idea into practice.  I'll share some links to the occasion blog or a web site that inspires me.

Thanks for reading.  Now, stop spending so much time at your computer and get out there and enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment