This project's goal is to give each family member and myself just 10 minutes of unconditional positive regard every day. All attention is focused on the other person for those 10 minutes and only positive comments or thoughts are allowed. Just 10 minutes often becomes much more. Try it and see. You'll find the Just 10 guidelines on the right side of this blog.







Sunday, July 31, 2011

Star Trek and the Vision Book

Soothing Sunday

Making this a soothing Sunday was a bit of a challenge.  I kept reminding myself of all the things I "should" be doing.  After some resistance, I decided to work on a "Vision Board."   At first the idea sounded a little but stupid even to me but I decided to get with the spirit of it.  I turned it into a "Vision Scrap Book".  The idea is to assemble pictures from magazines, etc. that speak to who you are, what you want from life, etc. 

I made no attempt to be artistic and paid no attention to detail.  I just had fun.  This is one of my favorite pages.  Even in photographing the page, I paid no attention to art.  It was all about the spirit of the thing.


Working on a Vision Book was soothing.  By afternoon I was ready for fun and joined my friend, Emily for Star Trek in the Park.  How awesome is that!    Thanks, Emily!  I had a wonderful time.    Star date: Summer 2012!  Beam me up NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment