This project's goal is to give each family member and myself just 10 minutes of unconditional positive regard every day. All attention is focused on the other person for those 10 minutes and only positive comments or thoughts are allowed. Just 10 minutes often becomes much more. Try it and see. You'll find the Just 10 guidelines on the right side of this blog.







Friday, April 9, 2010

The Just 10 Challenge

I truly believe that Just 10 is a great idea and has such potential.  So I'm issuing a challenge.  Using the Just 10 guidelines (listed yesterday and at the bottom of this blog.) try it at home for one week.  You don't have to be perfect.  If you miss a day or a time for a loved one or two, don't give up.  Just try again the next day.  After one week, let me know how it went.  I know you'll be wonderfully surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment